CALINDA - Italian Linen Dress
Italian Linen Short Sleeve Dress
The perfect slip on tee shirt linen dress for everyday wear!
Available in One Size (generally fits a size 8 to 14)
- Bust : 50 cm
- Length : 100 cm
Made in Italy - 100% Italian Linen - Costa Vita Purolino
- 100% linen is best washed in warm water by hand or on a gentle machine wash. Use a mild detergent to safeguard against fading of colours and shrinkage.
- Do not dry clean.
- Linen muslin and linen weave are extremely delicate fabrics that have no stretch ability. Due to the sensitive nature of the fabric, linen muslin and linen weave should be hand washed in cool/warm water using a mild detergent to help preserve the colour and safeguard against shrinkage.
- Before washing all garments, always be vigilant about separating your colours and make sure that any other items in your washing machine have similar weight and washing instructions.
- When hand washing your garments please do not wring, twist or scrub the fabric as this can cause abrasion or stretching and can damage the garment.
- Linen should be dried in the shade. You can dry your linen in the dryer on cool setting, removing it while it is still a little damp. Lay flat until fully dry.
- Over drying linen will make it feel stiff. Drying on hangers or with pegs can cause marks on the fabric and cause the garment to go out of shape.
**PLEASE NOTE**If you feel the need to iron your linen, we suggest you iron your garment while still slightly damp. Alternatively use lots of steam. If creases are stubborn, try ironing both sides of the fabric. In the case of dark coloured linen clothing, iron inside out to avoid a shiny appearance.