2022 Fireweed Weekly Planner
FIREWEED is a celebration of the botanical matrix. Through the art of pressing and drying, flower and plant specimens are lovingly suspended in time. Drawing inspiration from the Victorian-era art form and the 1970s craft movement, this colorful collection by Anahata Joy is a modern-day interpretative revival of a centuries-old tradition. Anahata's distinctive aesthetic and lifestyle brand PAPAYA has been celebrated around the globe since 2003.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar - August 2021 through December 2022 - excellent for school and academic planning.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
- Great for students, teachers, parents, and anyone seeking creative inspiration.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- White Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- WE PLANT TREES - Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.